Pharmacology for Dentistry
Singh, Surender , Associate Professor, Deptt. of Pharmacology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
ISBN : 978-81-224-2084-5
Publication Year : Apr, 2007
Edition : 1st
* Complete text for undergraduate students of dentistry as per new syllabus requirement (Dental Council of India, BDS Course Regulation, 2006).
* Complete, accessible and up-to-date.
* Clarity of presentation and simple lucid language.
* Background information on physiological and pathological processes and disease manifestations imparts better comprehension.
* Prototype drugs discussed in detail and other drugs of the group are mentioned with their main characteristics.
Pocket Atlas Of Oral Diseases
Book Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers (November, 2005)
Book author: George Laskaris
Based on the best-selling hardcover edition, the new POCKET ATLAS OF ORAL DISEASES provides complete information on the diagnosis and treatment of oral disease. Featuring more than 200 vivid color photographs, this Thieme Flexibook is the indispensable desktop reference for otolaryngologists, dentists, dermatologists and primary care dental practitio
Practical Advanced Periodontal Surgery
Number Of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2007-11-28
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0813809576
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780813809571
Practical Advanced Periodontal Surgery offers a step-by-step guide to cutting-edge surgical techniques as well as interdisciplinary treatment approaches in periodontology. It details procedures in a practical, succinct, thorough and accessible way, profiling more complex and advanced procedures, through a user-friendly and highly visual format. By presenting an innovative approach to each treatment modality, Practical Advanced Periodontal Surgery provides predictable solutions to complex daily dental challenges.